Tessellate.Co will never compromise on the quality of our jewellery. We strive to create stunning pieces that you can wear and love for a long time to come.
As our pieces are 925 Silver or 14/18K Gold, they are anti-rust and will stand the test of time with proper care.
What is 925 Silver/Sterling Silver?
925 Silver or Sterling Silver is an alloy made from 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent other metals. Most of the time, copper metal is used to strengthen the alloy.
Both silver & copper metals are great because they are hypoallergenic, which means they are unlikely to cause an allergic reaction to the skin.
What is 18K Gold and Platinum?
- For Silver / Gold items:
Use a polishing cloth to restore shine of jewellery.
We recommend these Jewellery Care Kits that make cleaning your jewellery at home quick and fuss free!
- For rose/ yellow gold plated items:
Use a soft cloth without chemicals to clean the item.
To restore the rose / yellow plating, you may opt for re-plating once every 6-12 months at a fee of $30.
Book a session: Click here.
- Avoid direct contact with chemical, perfumes, moisturisers and essential oils. Chemical reactions may result in oxidation and tarnishing.
- In some cases, quicker oxidisation of Silver products may result due to high acidity levels of one’s perspiration.
- Rinse with water and wipe off jewellery with a polishing/ soft cloth before storing.
- Store each jewellery piece separately, ideally in a ziplock bag in a soft-lined box or case, so that your favourite pieces don't tangle, rub or scratch one another.
- Store piece in a ziplock to prevent moisture from humidity.
- Keep items away from Sunlight.
Tessellate Co stands behind the quality of our products and we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases.
This is why we offer a 3-year warranty on all of our jewellery items.
What Is Covered
Our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. If a defect is found, we will repair or replace the item free of charge.
What Is Not Covered
Our warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, theft, misuse, abuse, or any alteration or repair done by a third party. Normal wear and tear, and tarnishing is not covered under our warranty.
Once a warranty claim is made, the warranty will expire. No additional warranty is provided for the item that was offered as replacement.
How to Make a Claim
To claim for the warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your receipt/ order number, a description of the issue, and any relevant photos.
We will review your claim and, if approved, provide instructions on how to return the item for repair or replacement.
Please note that all shipping costs for warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
Warranty is to be claimed in Singapore.
Exclusions and Limitations
To the extent permitted by applicable law, our warranty is the sole and exclusive remedy for any claims related to our products. We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our products or their use.