Information Collected On Our Website
1. PERSONAL DATA
Under the PDPA, Personal Data refers to any data and/or information about an individual who can be identified either:
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information to which W. Atelier have or is likely to have legitimate access.
- In the course of your relationship with W. Atelier, examples of Personal Data Information include but are not limited to:
- your name, contact number(s), residential address, mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided, in any forms you may have submitted, and/or from interaction with you
- information on payments and billings details such as your bank account number;
- information from your usage and interaction with our website and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and traffic to and from our website.
2. Collection of Personal Data
We may collect personal data from you in various ways, including but not limited to, when you visit our website, contact us with a query or request for assistance, purchase our products, interact with us via phone, email or in person, or submit your personal data for other specific reasons. The types of personal data we collect may include, but are not limited to:
- Your name, contact number(s), residential address, mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided.
- Information on payments and billing details, such as your bank account number.
- Information from your usage and interaction with our website and/or services, including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and traffic to and from our website.
- When you visit our premises, during which CCTV recordings, photos, videos and other media may be collected; and
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for other specific reasons.
Any submission of your personal data is voluntary. If you provide Tessellate.Co with any Personal Data belonging to a third party, you have the responsibility for obtaining the consent for the use and transfer of data to Tessellate.Co.
3. Use of Personal Data
We use the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- To process or receive payment for your purchases or services rendered.
- To improve our services to you, such as resolving complaints and handling requests, enquiries and feedback.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure the safety and security of our properties and systems, including the use of CCTV surveillance, conducting security clearance, and issuance of visitor passes.
- To process insurance claims and payments arising from various policies.
- To meet obligations of conducting our business such as tendering and securing of contracts.
- To ensure the safety and security of our properties and systems, including the use of CCTV surveillance, conducting security clearance and issuance of visitor passes;
To ensure smooth operations of our business activities, we may also be disclosing the personal data you have provided to us to our third-party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties whether situated in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for the above-stated Purposes. Such parties comply, at a minimum, to equivalent data privacy standards.
In the event that Tessellate.Co requires your Personal Data for purposes other than stated above, or which are permitted or required under local laws and regulations, we shall reasonably endeavour to contact you in advance to obtain your consent.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to third-party service providers, agents, affiliates, or related corporations who assist us in conducting our business activities, for the purposes listed above. Such parties comply, at a minimum, to equivalent data privacy standards.
5. Cookies and Other Technologies
6. Protection of Personal Data
We take the security of your personal data seriously and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
7. ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. It is your responsibility to inform W. Atelier if there are any updates to your Personal Data or if you realise that you have submitted incorrect data.
8. Retention of Personal Data
We retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Tessellate.Co will cease to retain your Personal Data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data were collected, and are no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
9. Mobile Terms of Service
The Tessellate.Co mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Tessellate.Co (“Tessellate.Co”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Tessellate.Co’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Tessellate.Co through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Tessellate.Co. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18449613978 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Tessellate.Co mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18449613978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honouring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
10. Your Rights
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data that we hold. If you wish to exercise these rights or withdraw your consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
12. Contact Us